4 Fall Season Must Haves!

As an Amazon affiliate I receive a small commission if you use my links at no cost to you which helps this mama out!  

1.  Cozy sweaters

A soft and cozy sweater is a must have on my list. Here are some and one of my favorite cardigans that I found.

Beige - J. Crew

Rust - Amazon

Green - Marshall’s

Yellow cardigan - Amazon

2.  Coffee mug for your warm drinks

I’m a coffee lover and I’m on the go all the time so this Yeti coffee mug is a must have for me.  I love their products because they keep my coffee hot all morning long!  I have this one from Amazon.  Another coffee mug I love are the Rae Dunn mugs and their cute quotes.  These fun color changing reusable coffee tumblers from Starbucks are also fun!  




3.  Blanket scarves

Cooler months means layering up and I’m not much of a jewelry person but I do love scarves!  Blanket scarves are a favorite because there are several ways to tie them.  Here are some I found on Amazon that I’m thinking of ordering this season!


Top Row:  Black & White - Amazon & Brown plaid

Bottom Row:  2 ply Cashmere - Amazon


4.  Beanies and bags

These two bags are my everyday go to when I’m out and about if I don’t have a purse.  They are great alternatives to a baby bag as well.  Plus in the winter one always needs a beanie!

Top Row:  Longchamp  & Fjallraven Mini Backpack  - Amazon

Bottom Row:  Carrhart basic beanie & Carrhart beanie (brown) - Amazon



What are some of your favorite fall finds?  For some more fall finds check out these accounts!

Alexis Instagram / Blog

Pamela Instagram / Blog

Comments

Post a Comment