DIY haircut

Ever thought of cutting your own hair?  I've been debating whether or not to try as my hair is long overdue for a trim.  The plus side is I would be saving a ton of money if I am able to pull this off.  There is also no real downside because if it looks terrible I'll just go to a professional to fix it.  So after researching different techniques or ways to go about cutting my own hair this is what I think I'll try.


This ponytail haircut looks fairly simple and easy to do.  The long layers or long layers with a boost in the back seem like safe bets!  The picture and instructions can be found on the blog how to hair girl or with this link.

Comments

  1. nice Blogs
    Great information.
    VLCC VANITYCUBE Facial At Home Beauty & Wellness Services, offers a wide range of Facial services at your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment