Hello! Let me introduce myself...


Hi, my name is Stephanie.  I am the mom and blogger behind this blog!  Thank you for following along and if you are new here then welcome!  I have actually never done an introduction post so I thought I’d share a few things about myself so you could get to know me!
  

I am originally from California, born and raised in the Bay Area!  I went to an all girl high school in San Jose, CA.  Then I went off to college in Canada to study nursing.  I ended up choosing to train and become an operating room nurse.  I love my job!  This past year I became a full time stay at home mom while my husband went back to school for a graduate degree.  


I married my high school sweetheart, Chris.  We met when we were kids swimming on a year round swim team.  We started dating our last year of high school.  We survived a long distance relationship which was not easy but completely worth it.  He is a dentist and is active duty Air Force.  We have 6 children - 1 girl and 5 boys ranging from 2.5 months up to 11 years old.  


A few random facts about me:


-I can speak fluent Cantonese but I cannot read Chinese (to the dismay of my parents).  


-I have one younger brother. 


-My favorite color is teal.  


-I do not have my ears pierced.



I started this blog years ago wanting to create a space to share my favorite things ranging from style, food, DIY, travels, etc.  I hope you have found something fun or interesting on here.  My style is evolving but it has always been on the simple side hence the name.  Life got busy so I have been bloggin on and off sporadically. So if you’ve been on here since the beginning thank you so much for following along my journey!  



My goal is to be more consistent in creating and sharing content weekly....I would love to find out what you would like to see on here.  I would also like to get to know you so send me a fun fact about yourself below in the comments!



Check out some of my blogger friends and get to know them on their blogs!  Just click the link below...



Sarah - Blog &  Instagram


Carly - Blog Instagram

Laura - Blog & Instagram


Doris - Blog & Instagram

Kay - Blog & Instagram



I hope to hear from you!


Love,

Stephanie 


Comments