Make It Yourself! Honey Wheat Bread

Since this whole shelter in place happened we have been baking bread every other day.  With a large family we go through quite a bit of bread so baking our own helped cut down one more thing off our grocery list.  Plus who doesn't like freshly baked bread?  My kids love it!  We have been making the no knead artisan bread but I was craving a sweeter honey wheat bread similar to the ones found at the Cheesecake Factory.  I had tried a few recipes before and they turned out okay but not similar enough to the one I love from Cheesecake.  This bread recipe turned out even closer than the others so let me share what I did!



The recipe can be found from Jen Around the World - Click here

I baked it as one large loaf similar to how I would bake the no knead artisan bread that we make regularly.

It's delicious!  Hope ya all enjoy.  Stay safe and healthy!

Comments