Baby Registry Baby Box

who loves free stuff?!  🙋🏻‍♀️  I always appreciate businesses that offer free or free items and don’t mind if they charge the cost of shipping because it is a great way for me to get or try something without spending a lot.  Baby things can be expensive so any freebie or trial size I’ll sign up and take it!

If you create an Amazon baby registry they offer a free welcome box after you create a baby registry and $10 is ordered off of it.  Here is what mine looked like and I must say it is very similar to photos of others that have posted online.





Babylist is another company that offers a free welcome box except you pay $5.95 for the shipping cost.  You create a registry with them and download the app.  Once their registry creation requirements are met then you pay for the shipment of your welcome box.  This welcome box varies from month to month and I was really disappointed with mine.  The samples were scarce and small compared to amazons welcome box however I did appreciate the MAM bottle since my newborn took to it.




Comments