Post partum outfits

With the arrival of Baby #5 it was time to dig up some comfy roomy clothes for the next few weeks.  My maternity clothes work great but some are already too big while my regular non maternity clothes would still too small.  It is silly to buy clothes for the 6 - 10  weeks it takes for my body to get back anywhere near my  original size so it’s nice to have some non maternity comfy clothing options.  I prefer buying non maternity clothing if possible so I can continue wearing them when not pregnant.  It’s not always possible to be comfy and breastfeeding friendly but I try to find those unicorn pieces.


This dress right here is one such unicorn piece and on top of that I got it for a steal at Nordstrom rack!  🙌🏻  It’s comfy and I can nurse my new baby with it on because of how stretchy it is.


Another was this dress from Costco.  Yes, Costco of all places and I was able to wear it up until I was 38 weeks pregnant then I just didn’t feel comfortable in it anymore since it was right across my expanding belly.  Best part it was under $10 and I am still loving it after baby even if it isn’t nursing friendly..



These linen pants from Old Navy were super comfy during my pregnancy and I have continued to wear them afterwards.  They worked well because of the elastic and drawstring waist!  I also love my old navy maternity basic tanks.  They are nursing friendly and comfy!

Comments