Apple kids intro to coding hour

We went to the Apple store and attended the kids intro to coding hour with the sphero ball.  It was a really fun class that introduced the edu app and how the kids could create their own code for the sphero to make different patterns and/or follow the taped pattern on the floor.  My nine year old did really well while my four and six year olds didn’t quite have the attention span for the full hour.  They all loved watching the sphero light up and move around including my husband and two year old!



It’s awesome that Apple offers all these free classes for people and will sign up again since the kids liked it.  I was really bummed we weren’t able to get into their week long camp this summer.  The weeks all filled up so quickly and I’m hoping to be able to get my oldest in next year!  I’m considering ordering one but they offer another intro to coding with swift playground so I’m waiting to compare and see what other options there are for my kids.


Comments