Baby Number 6 announcement

I haven't really shared that we are expecting baby number 6 with many people until now.  Maybe it is because he is my last?  Maybe it was because I had previously lost a baby?   Maybe because we are in the midst of a pandemic?  I remained private about this pregnancy even with my friends and family until I was much further along.....with my due date approaching I decided we should share the news to our friends and on social media.  Bringing a baby into our family was something to be celebrated!  So better late than never...



I am so excited to meet this new little baby boy and my kids have been the sweetest.  They love rubbing my tummy to try and feel every kick inside, they love kissing my tummy to give the new baby kisses, make sweet comments about how excited they are to meet him and constantly ask when he will make an appearance.  

Comments