Baby #5 birth announcement


I was pleasantly surprised to find out I was pregnant with baby #5 a few month ago.  I wanted to have a subtle yet fun baby announcement and include the kiddos.  I had seen these shirts for family photos and thought it would be a perfect and subtle way to let our friends & family know I was expecting.

Since I actually already had the plain shirts and iron on vinyl this little project didn’t cost anything and took just one nap time to complete!  I used my circuit to cut the letters and ironed them on.  I’ve seen a few variations or combinations of these family shirts but I decided on using:  The Original, The Remix, The Encore, The Replay & Mic Drop.  The Mic Drop was ironed onto a little onesie and my third child is holding a recent ultrasound photo of the baby (in case they couldn’t tell that the Mic Drop was for a new baby).


My friends & family thought this baby announcement/shirts were hilarious and some missed the message at first glance but I think the ultrasound photo helped :).  We are so blessed to have such a supportive friends & family network and can’t wait to welcome this new addition into our family!

Comments