2018 Calendar - Free Printable & Editable Pages!

This year has flown by so quickly!  I can't believe we are almost at the end of 2017.  With the end of the year approaching I've been searching for a simple modern designed calendar template for 2018.
This search began because I'm helping my son's Kindergarten class make handprint calendars for their parents as Christmas presents.  I needed to find a simple yet editable 2018 calendar template to finish their handprint calendars and also because I needed one for myself since the end of the year is approaching.  I found lots of different calendar sets that were wonderful but I decided to give it a try and create my very own.

I'm sharing this simple modern design calendar with ya all in two versions.  A blank editable template as well as a dated one for 2018!   I hope you like it and if you do please leave me a comment!

Click here or here for the 2018 dated calendar pages (including federal holidays).

Click here or here for the blank calendar template pages. 




Comments