Lotus anywhere crib

Traveling with kids or babies is no joke!  Especially if the kids range in age from 7, 4, 2.5 years old and 4.5 months.....

Packing the car (we have a Honda Pilot) for overnight trips can be a challenge and I'm always worried I don't have enough diapers, change of clothes, toys, snacks, books, etc.  I also prefer bringing my own portable crib for my babies to sleep in.  Hotels don't guarantee having a crib or pack n play available and I don't need the extra stress of not having a place for my baby to sleep!

Guava family has a portable crib called the Lotus Anywhere Crib and it is amazing!  It's easy to set up, more compact than a traditional pack n play and the mattress pad lies on the ground.  This makes the Lotus anywhere crib handy for both my 4.5 month old or my 2.5 year old!  Before the arrival of our 4th child my then 2 year old slept in it comfortably.  This past weekend my 4.5 month old slept in it.

If you don't have a portable crib I highly suggest ordering one of these!  It's a little more expensive than most traditional pack n plays but I think it was worth it.  

Comments