Non candy Valentine's Day treats!


This year I decided to send a snack rather than candy into school for Valentine's Day.  Every year the kiddos come home with a shoe box or bag stuffed full of candy and trinkets so I thought it would be nice to send something other than candy.

They chose apple sauce and chips.  I know it's not the healthiest of all snacks but it's not candy so win-win, right?  I hopped online to search what was out there.  I was surprised to see so many options!  These were their two of their favorites so I'm going to print them out and stick them onto snack sized bags of chips for my daughter and attach them to apple sauce squeeze packets for my son.  Plus, this looks super easy!

I found the chip label from a blog called eighteen25 or click here.  I added a heart background as well as my daughters name.  I think it made it a bit more girly and saved her from writing her name on each one!


The apple sauce or awesomsauce tags were found from a blog called dimple prints or click here.  I chose the one on page 3 because the apple had a mustache!  Then I typed my sons name on each one.


Print and cut out the labels.  Pick up your favorite snack sized bag of chips and/or apple sauce containers and tape on the 'notes'.  Quick, simple and best of all easy!  


Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments