DIY kitchen soap cake stand

This easy and simple DIY will make a good spot for your kitchen soaps, sponges and etc.  I've make cake stands before to use at parties and don't know why I haven't thought to use one next to the sink.  It's a cute way to organize and keep the sink area less cluttered. 


I headed over to goodwill to find a decent side candle stick and ceramic plate.  I was able to find ones I thought would work well for my kitchen for only $0.99 each!

Clean and dry the plate and candle stick holder.  Turn the plate upside down, use some super glue to rim the top edge of your candle stick, then turn and place it in the middle of your plate.  Hold the candle stick down onto the plate for 10-20 seconds.  Leave it to dry overnight.  

Voila!  That's it.  Easy peasy, wasn't it?  Now just decorate with your favorite soaps, sponges, etc.  

Comments

  1. nice!! love that you're still keeping up with the blog. go you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment