Quick and easy mini cinnamon rolls


I was craving cinnamon rolls the other day so I went online to find a recipe.....after seeing all the yummy recipes out there I just didn't have the motivation to get the ingredients together and make them.  Then I remembered I had some pills bury crescent rolls in my fridge!  They were on sale at Costco so of course I had to pick some up.  What was I thinking it was a pack of 5.....Well here is a good way to use them!

All you need is a roll of pill bury crescent rolls, cinnamon and sugar!


All I did was take a soup spoon and scooped 2 of white sugar and 1 of cinnamon.  Mixed them together and set it aside.  I rolled out my pillsbury crescent rolls flat and then pinched the seams together.


Then I liberally sprinkled my cinnamon and sugar mixture on top.


Next, roll up from the long side.


Cut into 8 rolls.


Place into non stick muffin pan or spray a muffin pan so the rolls won't stick to the sides.  Bake at 350f for 10-15 mins or until lightly golden.


All you need for the glaze is milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla.  I used 1/2 c powdered sugar, 1 tbsp milk and 1 tsp vanilla.  Add more powdered sugar if you want the glaze to be thicker.  Stir together until smooth and pour over cinnamon rolls.  


Comments