Easy Fabric Flower

With the weather getting chilly and the holidays coming up I have started knitting a few hats and scarves. I have been wanting to make something to dress up my daughters hat and I wanted something easy to make either during nap time or some down time in the evening when I watch tv.

So my nap time project today was to make a few fabric yo yo flowers and I have to say these fabric yo yo flowers were super easy! It took me only a few minutes to make this one.

I just used a bowl to trace out 5" circle. Got my needle and thread then began stitching along the border. Pulled the thread through to close up the circle and stitched to the back center. I then brought my stitch back to the front and secured my button. I didn't bother with a finished edge since the button covered it up.

Viola! Quick and easy fabric flower, can't wait to make more!

Comments