Quick & Easy Instapot Ham Bone Soup

This is another one pot quick and easy soup.  I am loving my instapot and that we can have homemade delicious soup in less than 1 hour.  These soups normally take me several hours and my husband told me he couldn’t tell the difference?!

Ingredients:
1 ham bone
1 large onion (diced)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1/2 bundle of celery (diced)
6 carrots (diced)
1 tsp basil
1 tsp parsley
6 black peppercorns
6-8 c water

Hit the sauté button on the instapot and pour in some oil.  Sauté the onion and garlic.  Add in celery and carrots.  Stir occasionally for 5 mins.  Add in spices and then dig a hole in the middle of the vegetable mixture to place your ham bone.  Pour in water.  You may need more or less water depending on the size of your instapot and ham bone because you want to cover the ham bone.



Set your instapot for 30 mins high pressure cooking.  That’s it!  Quick & easy ham soup.


Comments