Fall outfit ideas! Week 1

Fall is definitely here on the East Coast!  Temperatures have consistently been down under 50’s although we have gotten a few random warm days here and there.  I’ve taken out all my scarves, boots and jackets for the season.  The last few years have flown by and being a mom to four kiddos my main focus has been comfy with little thought to style or putting together outfits.  My typical go to is black leggings with shirt, sweater or jacket.  My kids joke it’s my mommy uniform!  I think that’s a clue that I need to change things up!  So, I’m challenging myself to start putting together outfit ideas and this will be my first.
So here we go!


First up is a comfy sweater from Cynthia Rowley, Citizens of Humanity jeans, plaid scarf (DIY) and Franco Sorto boots.


Black sweater from Madison & Berkeley, Old Navy super skinny jeans, Red & Black buffalo scarf, and Franco Sorro boots.


Lululemon striped shirt, Columbia vest, knit circle scarf (DIY) and Ugg boots.


Old Navy black sweater, H & M black and white shirt, Seven for all mankind denim, black boots and Loft necklace.


Plaid shirt, Kenneth Cole down vest, Old Navy super skinny jeans, and brown ankle boots.




Comments