Make It Yourself! Easy pasta salad

I love a good pasta salad!  Who doesn't love a quick and easy recipe?  There are so many variations you can do but my absolute favorite is this Italian pasta salad.  I've seen pre made tubs of it at Whole foods, Costco, etc and I always think 'hey I could make that'.  Well I finally got around to doing it and it really is easy!


What you'll need:
1 pkg pasta
1 can black olives (sliced)
1 can artichoke hearts (cut into smaller pieces)
1 English cucumber (sliced and cut into quarters)
1/2 onion (diced)
1/2 jar sundries tomatoes (sliced)
1/4 pkg sliced salami (cut into quarters)
1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
Italian dressing about 1/4 c


There is a little prep with dicing or slicing the ingredients but it can all be done while your pasta is cooking.  

Cook pasta al dente according to instructions.  Drain and pour into large mixing bowl.

Add in your veggies and Italian dressing.
Mix well then add in salami and Parmesan cheese.  Sprinkle some black pepper and serve.  If you prefer it cold then pop it into the refrigerator for a couple hours before serving.  

The best part of making pasta salad is you can always add other ingredients or omit ones that I used to suit your tastes or those of your guests.  This served 6 people.  Enjoy!


Comments

Post a Comment