Make It Yourself Egg McMuffin sandwiches!

My husband told me he is sick of breakfast burritos....I couldn't believe my ears but honestly I don't blame him.  I was sick of them a long time ago but since it seemed like he was still grabbing them on his way to work in the morning, I kept making them.  He requested egg mcmuffins like the ones he could buy from McDonald's.  I happened to go to Costco the next day and was able to grab everything I would need to make them.  So here is how I made him egg mcmuffins to grab and go in the morning.

What I used:
18 english muffins
18 count eggs
Tilmock sliced cheddar cheese

Basically I made them the same way as the breakfast sandwiches (click here) by using the corning ware ramekins since they made the perfect size for the english muffin sandwiches.  I lightly sprayed them with cooking oil and baked them in the oven at 350f for 15 minutes.  Then slipped them out of the ramekins and let them cool.

I separated and toasted the english muffins and let them cool.  Then I assembled each sandwich with 1 slice of Tilmock sliced cheddar cheese on each english muffin bottom, an egg and then the english muffin top.  I wrapped each one in a paper towel then put them into a large freezer bag.



Comments