DIY fabric travel high chair

Genius! This is a perfect DIY project although I haven't had the time to make one yet but I've been wanting to. The original tutorial can be found here - Tutorial: This Mama’s Fab Travel Chair.
 
I found a second tutorial based on the this mama makes stuff on a blog called homemade by Jill which can be found here.

Basically the instructions are cut out 3 rectangles for your pattern - a waist strap, the connector, and a seat piece (may vary in size depending on child)

You need:
2 patterns of fabric (if preferred)
velcro
batting
sewing machine

Cut out 3 rectangles in each fabric and 3 rectangles of batting to fit in between fabric pieces.  Check their tutorials for further instructions as I haven't tried this out yet.

Below are some pictures from the blog homemade by Jill:




Comments

  1. When I inіtiallу commented Ӏ clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" chеckbox anԁ noω each time a comment
    is added I get four e-maіls with the same comment. Is theгe any ωаy you can removе people from that ѕervice?
    Thanks!
    Also see my webpage :: abc design hochstuhl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment